• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forum replies

• Katja Joeck
    Participant
    Katja Joeck

My question is, which devices allow the staff to redeem the offers/give digital stamps by scanning the QR Code?
    Is an iPod Touch also ok, should be able to load the Pass Verifier App?
    And is it still possible that the restaurant customer scans the QR Code (that the waiter shows to him) in order to trigger the redemption? thanks 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

Any smartphone device with a scanner can scan the QR codes. Most iPhones have it natively on their camera, new Androids are getting it on their cameras, older Androids must have a scanner app downloaded to the phone first or use the built-in scanner within Facebook. Any smartphone that has the Pass Verifier app downloaded can use that method as well.

As to your second question, the ManyChat QR code needs to be created as a Growth Tool and directed to the correct flow. Use the RefURL widget to use in creating the QR code. With the new API set up, you’ll need to create the flows and zaps required to make that happen unless you do an API call (if you know how to do that).

Katja Joeck
    Participant
    Katja Joeck

Thank you Anne for your fast reply 🙂 I have a potential client who asked me specifically about the iPod Touch, which is NOT a Smartphone, but has everything else minus the phone function. Therefore i suppose it should be possible to download the pass verifier app. Just would like to have a confirmation that it is possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

I guess you’d just have to ask them to download the app and give it a try. Only way to know for sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Redemption Loyalty Program’ is closed to new replies.