• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forum replies

• Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

I am installing the L5U and I am up to Zap #3. I am unable to proceed due to not being able to redeem the offer.

I am struggling a bit. In the video, David mentioned to do nothing in the offer availability flow and everything in the individual offers folders.

When I get to the individual offer folder and look at your notes you advise to go to the offers checker flow to set up conditions in the individual offers flow.

Perhaps I am overthinking it. But, I am completely lost as to what to do and where to go to do it.

As a newbie getting familiar with everything I am confused.

I appreciate any and all guidance you can offer.

Thank you in advance for your time

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

Can you make a video of where you’re getting stuck? Using Loom (loom.com) it’s a plugin on Chrome too. Then, we can see where you’re having problems. Usually what I do is get the Manychat window up and get the Zapier window up and also the wallet and the Google sheets. Additionally, did you download this document? Check this out because it will help you. This is not the easiest bot to set up. I know, I’m having difficulties as well. Zapier keeps pulling in my information even though it pulled in a different name at the start of my zap. You may want to wait until the API of this comes out so that it shortens the steps, hopefully David and Philippe will have that done really soon so that we won’t have to test 49 zaps 🙂 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V-lCDLzeYdToWyVtaNwUSjsOSL7L1EZ2/view?usp=sharing

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

Hi Nicole,

Thank you again for your help. Please see the link below:

https://www.loom.com/share/9b7900d7bda74c3fbd24929f1120bcf6

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous

Melissa, check the structure of your claim offer button to make sure it’s correct. You shouldn’t have anything in ManyChat opening into the offers screen on the back of the pass. Also make sure, you’ve checked the zap history in zapier to see if there are any errors in there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.